-2007 Oct 15, Japan
||Japan-Korea-Taiwan Symposium of Sediment-related Disasters
|| Tokyo, Japan
||Oct 15, 2007
On October 15, 2007, Japan-Korea-Taiwan Symposium of Sediment-related Disasters "The state-of-the-art of the research and measures of sediment-related disasters" was held in Tokyo, Japan. About 60 people participated in the Symposium. The Symposium program is as follows.
- "Evaluation of the Rainfall-Triggered Landslides in a Forested Mountain Landscapes"
Sang-Jun Im (Assistant Professor, Seoul National University, Korea)
- "Aerial Photography Analysis on the Occurrence Characteristics and Scale of Debris Flow"
Chang-Woo Lee (Researcher, Korea Forest Research Institute, Korea)
- "A field study on the sediment-related disaster of Tsaopu areas, Pingtong County in 2005"
Kuang-Jung Tsai (Professor, Chang Jung Christian University, Taiwan)
- "The Erosion Control and Restoration of Shihmen Reservoir"
Su-Chin Chen (Distinguished Professor and Chairman, National Chung-Hsing University, Taiwan)
- "Diagnosis of synoptic meteorological condition of sediment-related disasters in western Japan—Typhoon and Stationary Front—"
Tetsuya Kubota (Associate Professor, Kyushu University, Japan)
- "Responses to sediment-related disasters in the Imogawa River Basin caused by the 2004 Mid Niigata Prefecture Earthquake in Japan"
Yoshiki Nagai (Director, Yuzawa Sabo Office, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Japan)
Copyright © 2004 International Sabo Association. All rights reserved