|Name/Title||Japan Italy Symposium on Risk Management for Natural Disasters- New Strategies for Mitigation of Natural Disasters -|
|Venue: Country,City||Tokyo, Japan|
|Date||May 29, 2007|
This symposium was hosted by National Institute for Land and Infrastructure Management, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport of Japan, the National Research Council (CNR) of Italy, and Japan-Italy Geo-Risk Joint Lab (GRJL), and held in Tokyo on May 29, 2007 with collaboration from Public Works Research Institute (PWRI). The aim of the symposium was to further advance the joint researches, which are underway based on Joint Laboratory on "Research, Training and Documentation on Hydro-geological Risks," which was agreed at the 7th Japan-Italy Science Technology Joint Committee Conference (held in Tokyo on October 30, 2002).
Conference Proceedings (Honorifics are omitted)
1. "Geohazards in a changing Earth: perspectives and opportunities for the expansion of the Japan-Italy collaboration"
2. "Characteristic of Sediment and Flood Disasters and Problems for Disaster Management In Japan"
1. "Creating Hazard Map for Debris Flow Disaster and Dissemination"
2. "HAZARD MAPPING AS A TOOL TO MITIGATE RISK"
3. "Landslide risk and mitigation: review of legislation, rules, and methods in five European countries"
4. "Progress of Disaster Management Administration in Japan"
5. "Warning information service using the new warning system of sediment-related disasters"
6. "THE PREDICTION OF RAINFALL INDUCED SLOPE FAILURES"
Copyright © 2004 International Sabo Association. All rights reserved